Monday, February 27, 2012

Owls


The owls got wings and some stitching this weekend. Now to figure out how to resize photos in "iphoto". With my newish computer I need to re-learn how to do things. Hopefully my son Justin can help me later today so I can actually get some things on Etsy again. It's sort of a rainy, cold day today so I plan to stay home and organize fabric and finish up some projects that need completion. 
I am having too much fun over on Pinterest! So many cool images...better than FB for me!

2 comments:

Cathy G. said...

Loving your owls Mary! And those hearts in your header!!! LOVE!!!
What's a girl to do who is so addicted to Pinterest I've had to limit myself to only so many minutes or it turns into hours..... yikes.....!!
Hugs!
Cathy G

Molly said...

The owls finished so cute! I love all your work. I know what you mean about having new gadgets, when In doubt, ask a kid. 😄