Friday, October 14, 2011

Early wreath


working on this doggie wreath of a fund raising event in Los Angeles....



a basket full of dog ornaments on their way to "Just Folk"...


and this is yet another hooked rabbit for early Nov. craft shows...





small owl painting...just for fun....

Been busy finishing up lots of things that I've started and even making some new things for the Queen of Arts show in Solvang in early November...keeping me busy, but still have time to jump in the ocean to cool off. We are having a heat wave here on the West coast...and the ocean is the best way I know of to stay cool. 
Plans are being made for  a weekend trip to the Bay area to visit our son Jason...will deliver his new iphone, go to his favorite restaurants, and spend some time because we won't see him until Thanksgiving most likely. Hope to get in my visits to fun shops on fourth street...have a great weekend..!!!!

4 comments:

Marie said...

Hi Mary,

Have a great trip to see your son. (My son lives there too!)
I love the SF area.
Can't wait to see pictures of your finds/shops...Have fun!
<3

grace said...

Hi Mary!

Your wreath is perfect! I love it! And your owl painting is great! I love everything you make. Have a fun time. 18 days until the Quilt Show!
Hugs

Tammie Lee said...

your arts are charming as can be.

i use to live in the mountains outside of SB. i loved it there. Also lived in SB for a long time.

Lorraine Young Pottery said...

The dog wreath looks very eye catching.

Lorraine