Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A few new things....

 Just finished up these new heart ornaments. Got a quick photo before sending them off...

Had to make a few more mushrooms from some fabric samples that I picked up at Art From Scrap. I always bring home the fabric with "dots" for future mushroom making. 

 
 It 's a rainy day here and Henry is sleeping on a hooked rug I made that says "Sweet Dreams" so I couldn't resist taking his picture. It is actually laying on top of the sofa and a quilt. The boys had to move things around to get the Christmas tree in last night. Guess who gets to decorate it now?

5 comments:

Kristin L said...

Love those sweet hearts.

Patty said...

Orange tabby cat, my favorite feline personality! He's instilling a bit of wild sense of humor into that rug, I bet!

Mary Stanley said...

He slept there all day!

Jacky said...

Sweet hearts and Henry and the best place in the house by the look of things.

Jacky xox

Isabel said...

I love those hearts, they are so cute and I love the happy colors you chose.