Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Wishing you all a Happy St. Patrick's Day.....these two little chocolate guys are for my boys since they are one half Irish. They better hurry home after school or these just might disappear......

Made these little fabric rings as ideas for my workshop coming up next week.

Got a bit more work done on the felt cuffs last night....getting interesting.

A group of linen creatures got their eyes sewn in last night. Some need mouths now and the birds need some wings, too.

3 comments:

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Love the cuffs!

Peggy said...

I love your new banner--so spring.

Jacky said...

You're so busy... I love all of your linen and recycled creatures and the felt pieces!

Looks like you are in for a fun time at Artfest...lucky you! I've just returned from some time spent with four art friends - the best time!

Jacky xox