Monday, November 23, 2009

Fresh cupcakes, Art show, mushroom tops and one more house

Here's the latest fresh batch of wool cupcakes. Will be sending them off to No. Calif. and Texas soon. Think I'll take a break on these for a bit. However I have my eye on a fabric tea cup and a piece of cake pattern that look like they'd be fun to make.

I was invited to have some things in this fun looking show opening on Dec. 5th. I visited the Paul Cumes Fine Art Gallery on Saturday and got to meet Cimmi and Paul, a delightful couple, both artists, and owners of their own gallery right across from the SB Courthouse Sunken Gardens. The address is 131 East Anapamu St. in Santa Barbara. I plan to have some fiber mushrooms, a rabbit or two and maybe a teacup and some cupcakes.
Come to the Mad Tea Party Reception on Dec. 5, 6pm-9pm and see all the cool softies and other creations from all over the U.S. Plus right now they have the Brad Nack 100 reindeer exhibit up which is always fun to see.
These are some of the mushroom tops awaiting further decoration and stems for the upcoming show. And one more little quilt house below...this one is a little larger than the previous ones.

5 comments:

Maria said...

Love the cupcakes! Maria

Robin Olsen said...

Those cupcakes are delicious!

Marie said...

You are a one woman "crafting machine". : )
You are amazing! I can not
believe how much you create. But beyond all of that everything is just the cutest, most well made thing ever! It is always a treat to see what you have made.

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

May I say again ~ I just love all that you do!! And such a catchy name for the show you'll be in ~ Go Ask Alice!!
Your online friend ~ Alice

Free Samples said...

Wow, those are awesome crafts!!