Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A dove and little houses....

Here's the dove of peace tree topper that I made last night nesting in our toyon berry bush.
And here is why I haven't been rug hooking lately...these little house ornaments...I think I can stop now! It looks like a little European village...
And I finally got the table cleared for Thanksgiving. No small task for me....I use this table for sewing, ATC's, jewelry making, collage and one project just led to another. I managed to get things cleared off and had fun putting some fun things together along the middle of the table.

Quite a gathering....everyone is welcome!
Tom kitty asleep on my sewing chair.

5 comments:

katie said...

i LOVE your village on your table and all the house ornaments you're making, b e a u t i f u l . ...

kate and greg said...

rolmai am so lucky to have you as a friend!! i love your houses and gathering of the clan. as you said it was a big job to clear off the table!! i know that!! happy thanksgiving friend....i love you

Morna Crites-Moore said...

Love those little houses!

Genie said...

Lovely houses and Dove.

jude said...

those houses look so great together. repetition is a beautiful thing.