Thursday, October 16, 2008

More stuff..

This little basket is full of my "Cell Cozies"..felted wool cell phone holders, fully lined and the strap has a snap so you can put it around your purse strap....whatever I don't sell at Artfiberfest I will put in my poor empty ETSY store, I promise.
And here is the newest member of the cat family....
and party girl, in her Hula outfit....
and a little lady bug pin cushion with party hat...can you tell I'm having fun making party hats???
Another little purse made from recycled sweaters...

3 comments:

deb did it said...

I stumbled upon your blog from Suzans -THRIFTY COLLAGE ARTIST....love LOVE EVERYTHIHNG YOU TOUCH!

Morna Crites-Moore said...

Lovely pouches, and very clever name for them!

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

Love all of your creations...the cell cozies are awesome!