Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Muffin!

Muffin, Jazzpurr's little sister stopped by for a visit while Miss Birdie and Zora, Zella, and Lulu are in Los Angeles for a photo shoot. I do believe that they will be appearing in the new Somerset Magazine called "Stuffed!" I think it will be available in January 2009 and looks to be a fun collection of softies of all types....so pleased that some of my "girls" will be included. And speaking of magazines....the newest copy of Haute Handbags just showed up in my mailbox and I have a tote bag that I must have sent in over a year ago! I actually sent in 2 bags and somehow they mixed up the descriptions and put the wrong one with this photo...oh well....I don't think it makes too much difference. I 'm just happy to have something in there!!!
The pocket has a rug hooked pin on it and a detachable cell phone holder...completely lined with vintage tablecloth fabric...(better in person)...

1 comment:

Tara's Art Camp said...

i'll have to pick up that one. Don't feel so bad, Nikki Blackwell recently had someone photograph her artwork for a book with a finger cot left on the front of her project,,,,can you imagine! She had a good sense of humor about it though.