Wednesday, August 13, 2008

ATC day and the cats double date....

Today is our ATC meeting and I got these made last night to trade. Haven't been able to go lately so looking forward to seeing everyone. Not so sure my son, Justin will be crazy about coming along with me after his guitar lesson, but "oh well!"
I think that Lulu and Jazpurr are hitting it off after being properly introduced. Now they're off on a double date with Zora and Hubert.
And I'm off to work on some Fiber Jewelry and felty things for Artfiberfest!

3 comments:

jude said...

i really like following the cat story here

scholarly1 said...

I love the idea that you're recycling and making beautiful art at the same time. I'm going to add a link to your blog to my site. When will you have items for sale on Etsy again?

Tonya Ricucci said...

Came here by way of Jude's. She's right - these are great cool cats. very fun.