Monday, January 21, 2008

What I've been working on...

Tiger on his favorite perch sending love your way!
Hooked crows...
folk angel rug hooking....12" x 15"
Fiber ATC for January....

Got these 2 crows hooked up...now to cut out and sew and stuff! And I re-worked this folk angel piece because I didn't like the border. Still not sure if I am "pleased" with it...but it is from 2004 and I think I'll just call it done.
And here is a fiber ATC for January for our calendar project. I decided to do each month's ATC in kimono fabric that I got at Art From Scrap. That way they will hopefully go together when I've made all 12. I am hoping to find little images on the fabric for each month....see the snowflake?
and some recent heart pins.... couldn't resist putting in the monthly cat photo of Tiger perched on his favorite napping spot and looking out the window at the birds.

4 comments:

jude said...

the cat ha stolen my heart. and then the crows.... i am purring. and that is a good thing.

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I loved it all! The kitty with the heart, and the fiber AtC's just wowed me! And the hooked blackbirds are so neat.
xoxo Nita

Tara's Art Camp said...

You have been busy! I always love seeing what you are creating. I love your tabby cat. I miss my Tabby, "Radcliff".

Deb's Artful Journey said...

Hi Mary!

Happy New Year! I am loving your Tiger kitty with heart in paw!

Hugs,

Debbie