Thursday, May 31, 2007

Back to rug hooking...







I am working on this little elephant for my friend, Mary. Don't usually do commissions but this one is fun! I finally got some much needed house cleaning done yesterday. I took over this wonderful armoire made by David Marsh and put my wool for hooking and a few other art supplies inside. Previously it held Legos and games and art magazines....and was not being appreciated fully...so I moved it into the big living room (my art making place) and all is well.



Now, I am going to go make some blueberry muffins for the boys after school snack!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great! i love seeing these hooked things.

One Crabapple said...

Legos ?

Much better with your special supplies !

Holy Ganesha- isn't the Elephant is wonderful !

Magpie Sue said...

That is one fabulous armoire. I don't think I would have let my kids store Legos and games in it! MUCH better to have yarn and other yummies in it!