Friday, January 26, 2007

Lovely Hearts...


These are the items that I made for the "Lovely Hearts " benefit at the Artstreams Gallery.
They still need to be juried and hopefully sent off before the deadline.
I finally got a new digital camera..a Sony Cybershot... .8.1 megapixals...a bit of an improvement over the old one.
I am finishing up a bunch of things...a hooked crow for a birthday present, Gail's houses, more workshop samples, a collage or two and I'm sure that there are other things lurking around the house that I need to work on.

3 comments:

Lori S-C said...

gorgeous job on these hearts, Mary!
Where is the show?

Lori

check my blog for a free giclee offer (link for giclee!)
artandplay.blogspot.com

Jill said...

Wonderful! I love hooked items....tried it....but wasn't very successful....need to give it another shot...love the texture and the colors.
Oh how I adore these hearts.
Thanks for sharing...
Come visit sometime.

Susan Schwake said...

beautiful mary!!!!! send them on, i will shoot them when they arrive.
LOVE THEM!