Sunday, January 14, 2007

Funky beaded heart for Annie..

I made this stuffed heart for our Rug Hookers gift exchange in December. Annie had designed a rug with the "heart in hand" theme and likes bright colors, so I did the center piece with embroidered French knots and sewed it to the recycled red sweater heart. She has it hanging in her bedroom and sees it every morning and that made me happy! She gave me a bunch of antique fabrics to play with...I am using them in ATC's and banners and generally having fun with them.

I have to go back into my photo archives until I find that camera! Or buy a new one....I now realize how much I love using my digital camera and recording things I've made and seen and blogging about it all....

2 comments:

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

Mary...your heart is beautiful... just like its maker!!!
xo

Susan Schwake said...

oh my is that LOVELY!