Friday, December 08, 2006

Finished Hearts


The hearts are now all stuffed and ready to deliver on Sunday at the Santa Barbara Museum of ART's holiday party. I couldn't resist and made one extra one...I like to give people a "choice".
A reader asked about the rabbit I hooked a bit ago....I just drew the outline of a rabbit shape on burlap and hooked away. Hopefully sometime in the future I may have rug hooking patterns available for those interested, but not yet.
I am now working on another order on 5 fuzzy felted sweater dollies that will go to England for Christmas...I need to get busy...NOW!

7 comments:

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

Mary....They are BEAUTIFUL.. Just like YOU!

xo

Anonymous said...

These are Beautiful.....

tamdoll said...

These are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

I love these mary, especially the middle one!!!

Anonymous said...

Mary,

I love these!! What size are they? Glad youre getting lots of orders!

Debbie L

PS I saw the last of the Gee's Bend Quilts... they're so fabulous... hope you get a chance to see them!

katie said...

these are SO wonderfully beautiful!

Susan Schwake said...

oh my oh my. your work is so beautiful. how did i miss you until now?